It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:02 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Any Experienced Tarantula Collectors in Ohio?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:10 am 
User

Hello,

I have 24 tarantula at this time. I'm thinking of down sizing. I do not want to ship them because I'm actually afraid to ship them & really don't know how to store them properly for shipping.
I'm looking for someone that has experience with Tarantulas that would like add to their collection that lives in Ohio. I live 1/2 hour from Chillicothe & 1/2 from Hillsboro, inbetween them in Bainbridge to give a location idea.
I listed all the Tarantulas I have but not all are available. I listed them all to help me decide what I do want to keep (sorry if this is confusing).
Please only series people please. E-mail for for more info. packrat1@horizonview.net

Sorry but I only know the common names:
Chilean Rose x6
Honduran Curlyhair x2
Usambar Baboon x1
Bolivian Solmon x1
Brazillian Red & White x1
Salmon Pinkbird x1
Mexican Redrump x1
Mexican Fireleg x1
Mexican Paintedleg x1
Mexican Redknee x1
Colbalt Blue x1
Ornamental Baboon x1
Indian Ornamental x1
Brazilian Black x1
Asian Smokey x1
Green Bottle Blue x1
Chaco Goldenknee x1
Costa Rican Tiger Rump x1

Non of these are spiderlings. They are sub-adults to adults & I believe all are female but 1. 1 of the Curly Hairs I believe is male.

Thank You,
Dan

Post subject: Re: Any Experienced Tarantula Collectors in Ohio?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:51 am 
User

BlackWidower8 wrote:
Hello,

List is updated.

I have 18 tarantula at this time. I'm thinking of down sizing. I do not want to ship them because I'm actually afraid to ship them & really don't know how to store them properly for shipping.
I'm looking for someone that has experience with Tarantulas that would like add to their collection that lives in Ohio or even close. I live 1/2 hour from Chillicothe & 1/2 from Hillsboro, inbetween them in Bainbridge to give a location idea.
I listed all the Tarantulas I have but not all are available. I listed them all to help me decide what I do want to keep (sorry if this is confusing).
Please only series people please. E-mail for for more info. packrat1@horizonview.net

Sorry but I only know the common names:
Chilean Rose x5
Honduran Curlyhair x2
Usambar Baboon x1
Bolivian Solmon x1
Brazillian Red & White x1
Salmon Pinkbird x1
Mexican Redrump x1
Mexican Paintedleg x1
Mexican Redknee x1
Colbalt Blue x1
Ornamental Baboon x1
Indian Ornamental x1
Brazilian Black x1

Non of these are spiderlings. They are sub-adults to adults & I believe all are female but 1. 1 of the Curly Hairs I believe is male.

Thank You,
Dan

Post subject: Re: Any Experienced Tarantula Collectors in Ohio?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:51 pm 
User

I need to change "I'm thinking of down sizing" to "I need to down size". The deal I'm willing to make with someone to take the bulk of the Tarantulas is incredible. I would like for the Tarantulas to go to a go home & not just get sold off to anyone who doesn't know Tarantulas.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]